TURBAN THURSDAY // STYLE
Turban–Tips & Style story
Introducing the Floral Top Knot for TURBAN THURSDAY’S on #RefashionAfrica.
How to rock your crown, with a CHIC FLORAL top knot!
Style – “Floral Bun”
For this Tutorial you will need a 1 Floral Printed Head Wrap (1m)
- STEP 1: Take your floral print head scarf and cover the whole of your head, and bring the two ends to the center of your forehead.
- STEP 2: Take the two ends, twist each piece and make a tight twist- just as if braiding.
- STEP 3: Twist the two ends all the way to the end.
- STEP 4: Take the tip of the twisted end and roll it into a topknot bun at the mid top of your head and tuck the end into the bun.
- STEP 5: Adjust your Wumburi, making sure that the top knot bun is well tucked and ROCK YOUR FLORAL CROWN!
And check picture references above for further help.
TIPS FOR THIS WEEK:.
- Floral prints are the new fever for this spring and it had to be part of our Turban style tips today.
- Look chic for Spring/Summer nights by wearing this Floral Topknot style with a maxi skirt or dress
- The Bigger the Blossom the Better. Trends this season are on big floral prints so have fun with all the different floral patterns.
- Floral prints are great for day and night wear.
- It’s a good idea to match your lipstick with one of the floral colors as shown by Ms. Turbanic above.
See you next week for some floral tips you can use during the day
“I do think Turbans express a definitive African-Afro style statement that is timeless and distinct. It’s a beautiful iconic look to carry forward into a modern world.”
Check up next week for more Turban Tips and Style
Join REFASHION AFRICA.
Instagram |Pinterest |Facebook | Tumblr